Here you will find a list of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency's e-services, instructions on how to use them and their related pages.

Nitrogen dioxide declarations are submitted via the e-service E-NOx. Declarations must be submitted to the Swedish EPA no later than 25 January. Log in with your username and password. If you have not used the service before, you will need to create an account.

e-service: E-NOx – Declaration of NOx emissions (in Swedish)

The e-service provides the following:

  • Registration of new users
  • Declaration log in
  • Detailed information on how to declare emissions

Related guidance

Anyone who wants to send waste from Sweden may need to report it to the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency, which must have approved the report before the waste can be transported. Registration can be done digitally in Nordic TFS. The transport documents are also handled here.

Link to the e-service Nordic TFS

New user

To get login information, email the following information to inutavfall@naturvardsverket.se:

  • Company name
  • Organization number
  • Address
  • Contact person
  • Phone number
  • Fax
  • E-mail

Send us a certificate from the company showing that you have the authority to handle these matters.

Before you can use the e-service, you also need a registration number / SE number.


General questions

For questions about how to fill in the information in the e-service, contact the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency:


Here you also send other questions about cross-border waste transports.

Technical support

Ida Infront AB, +46 13 37 3715 or


Related guidance